Services we provide our clients
The Accounting Services we normally provide to clients
- Reconciling Bank, Credit Card and Merchant Accounts.
- QuickBooks Online Company Set-Up.
- QuickBooks Online Data File Customization.
- Creating or modifying the chart of accounts.
- Setting up the general ledger.
- Setting up or modifying the Company Data File.
- Reviewing client recorded transactions.
- Altering the classification or recording of transactions to meet accounting standards. Enter missing transactions from bank, credit card, eBay, or Paypal statements.
- Accruing or defending of revenue or expenses.
- Answering any Bookkeeping questions and solving any Bookkeeping problems.
- Providing Bookkeeping corrections and tips.
- Recording of fixed assets and depreciation.
- Recording business transactions, such as notes receivable and payable.
- Preparing borrowing base certificates.
- Preparing Financial Reports.
- Answering any QuickBooks Online questions and solving any Quickbooks Online Problems.
- Provide self-paced Quickbooks Training videos.
- Consulting and reviewing Financial Statements with you to help you make better business decisions.
- Making Manual or Electronic Integration between Industry Specific inventory software programs with Quickbooks if Applicable.
- Making Manual or Electronic Integration between Industry Specific software sales and accounts receivable programs with Quickbooks if Applicable.
- Making Manual or Electronic integration between outside payroll companies and Quickbooks.
The Bookkeeping Services we can provide to clients includes but, are not limited to the following
- Prepare invoices in Quickbooks.
- Record customer payments in Quickbooks.
- Record Customer payment deposits in QuickBooks.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payment are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies in client billing.
- Facilitate payment of QuickBooks Invoices due by sending out bill reminders.
- Record deposits for cash and credit card sales in QuickBooks.
- Record special deposits, those not for the sale of goods and services in QuickBooks.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including, classifying, and recording accounts payable bills in QuickBooks.
- Reconcile the accounts payable reports in QuickBooks to ensure that all the bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Record bill payments and other expense transactions in QuickBooks.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, in monthly vendor statements.
- Prepares documents and ensure company compliance in accounts payable processes (W-9 Form, Form 1099 NEC and Sales Use Tax , etc.)
- Process Payroll in QuickBooks or with an outside payroll company. Ensure new hire forms are created and maintained, (19 Form, Federal W4 Form , State withholding tax form, direct deposit forms and state new hire reports.
- Record petty cash transactions in Quickbooks.
- Maintains inventory records in Quickbooks
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: We price our services on a fixed price agreement.
Answer: We do not require a contract for a specific period of time. Although it is normal in the Accounting and Bookkeeping Industry to give a 30 day notice before termination of service, you are not required to.
Answer: Yes we will provide a letter of engagement that outlines the firm and the clients responsibilities
Answer: You are free to upgrade or downgrade your service choices at any time.
Answer: No. QuickBooks comes with free mobile apps that help you run your business on the go-anytime-anywhere
Answer: The recording in chronological order and reconciling of, the daily transactions of a business entity, such as: issuing invoices to customers, recording bills from suppliers, recording cash receipts from customers, paying suppliers, recording changes in inventory, processing payroll, and processing petty cash transactions.
Answer: Accounting functions include, but are not limited to: Creating a chart of accounts, setting up the general ledger, altering the classification or recording of transactions to meet certain accounting standards, accruing or deferring of revenue and expenses, recording of fixed assets, and other business transactions, such as notes receivable and payable.